Pennfield Township Supervisor Kevin Leiter
Hire Date: November 2020
Family: One daughter (Erika), one son (Lance), Wife Lori Leiter (Baggerly)
Pennfield Charter Township Resident: 36 years
- Moderates Board and annual meetings.
- Township’s legal agent.
- Maintains records of Supervisor’s Office.
- Develops Township’s budget.
- Appoitns some Commission Members.
- May call special Meetings.
- To see that all laws and township ordinances are enforced.
- To manage and supervise all public improvements, works and udertaking of the township.
- To have charge of the construction, repair, maintenance, lighting and cleaning of street, sidewalks, bridges, pavements, sewers, and of all the public buildings or other property belonging to the township.
- To manage and supervise the operation of all township utilities.
- To prepare and administer the annual budget under policies formulated by the township board and keep the said board fully advised at all times as to the financial condition and needs of the township.
- To recommend to the township board for adoption such measures as he may deemed necessary or expedient.
- To be responsible to the township board for the efficient administration of all departments of the township government.
- To act as the purchasing agent for the township or, under his responsibility, delegate such duties to some other officer or employee.
- To conduct all sales of personal property which the township board may authorize to be sold.
- To assume all the duties and responsibilities as personnel director of all township employees or delegate such duties to some other officer or employee.
- To perform such other duties as may be prescribed by this act or required of him by ordinance or by direction of the township board, or which are not assigned to some other official in conformity with the provision of [the Charter Township Act].
- Grad 1979 Lakeview, High School
- Commercial Instrament Pilot Licence
From the Supervisor’s Office
Our ultimate goal will be to meet the needs of our community and do so with a balanced township budget with no new taxes or tax increases. We will prevail as long as we welcome ideas, advice, and support from each other, and fully commit ourselves to a shared vision and shared values.
Tough times require tough decisions, and your Board of Trustees is ready to tackle tough decisions in a positive and proactive manner.